If you've found yourself at this website, then you are
either already one of my wonderful students, or you
are looking to become one of my wonderful
students. Either way, I'm glad that you're here!
- Accredited member of the Pittsburgh Piano Teachers Association
- Federated studio with the Pennsylvania Federations of Music Clubs (PFMC)
- Over thirty-five years experience with children of all ages
- Over 18 years teaching piano to students of all ages
- Private lessons in your home, or in my piano studio
- Fun group lessons for younger students are held on occasion over holiday breaks
- RMM (Recreational Music Making) coming soon! These are group lessons for adults, check back for details!
Length Annual (30 lessons) 30 x $20 = $600 Monthly Payment
30 min. $600.00* paid over 10 months Sept-June $60.00
Length Annual (30 lessons) 30 X $30 = $900 Monthly Payment
45 min. $900.00* paid over 10 months Sept -June $90.00
The 45 minute fee is either for advanced students, or for beginners who wish
to have two 22.5 minute lessons a week.
All regular monthly payments should be $60 for the 30 minute lesson
The number of lessons you will receive will be multiplied by $20 and
then divided by the number of months through June.
For example, if lessons begin the week of October 12, the student will receive
26 lessons. $20 x 26 lessons =$520
Eight monthly payments of $60 totaling $480 will begin the first of November
The difference between the total tuition $520 minus $480 = $40 which will
be the first month's (October) payment
* This is the annual tuition if lessons are begun the week of September 14th, 2015